I know so many douches. Don't take me as some two faced backstabber. I don't chill with the douche-bags. Yet, they seem to somehow still stay in my orbit, despite my blatant expressions of furrowed brow.
You know how it goes. Friends dating your ex's. Friend's fucking your boyfriends. Boyfriend's fucking your moms. Your sister's boyfriend fucking your mom's dogs.
Just gets tiring.
People wonder why I am not more outgoing. I know everyone on the block yet I refuse to hang out with them. Afraid that as soon as I say "Hey, you aren't so bad" they'll douche out.
Maybe I'm just picky.
Maybe I don't want them to see me being a fucking douche.
Class.
It's dead in the water.
Not that I have much, hell ....i roll butt-smokes.
Anyway, I'm just kinda turned off. So, if you don't hear from me EVER.......it's probably cause you did something to douchy for me too overlook.
You are free to go heal yourself,
Assholishly and self-righteously yours,
C-dawg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment