Sunday, September 25, 2011

I forgot

at one point i thought that it was OK if my friends fucked my ex boyfriend. Then i realized, i torture myself knowing such people. Then i thought that is just how people operate. Being assholes.

So i walk alot. run. Run alot.



 Read. I guess when people see other people in "love" they like to demolish it. "i got your man". Cool, have fun. I'm gonna go run now. I am not too worried. Old people find love, i'm sure mine will come around. There will be some person running alongside the highway with a fanny pack on...and i will be all 'hey, weird" and he will say "so weird" ...then we will sit down and have a talk. Or not. I know there is a man out there who doesnt think fucking your friends girlfriends is cool. HA! Who am i kidding.

Is there such a thing as a "spiritual" guy?
Nope, guys like stupid things.
No...really, guys have to care more about shit than tits and crotch, SUPPOSED to make shit happen
i'm in trouble because i don't think guys are smart, but they really aren't

1 comment:

Deletist said...

nice write court
probably the worst yet.